For any child, the most awaited day of the year for you is his birthday. He spends most of his time planning for his big day. He thinks of everything he wants and makes a list of the things he wants to do on his hatch day. For a parent, this day holds as much importance as that for the child. They too have special plans for the birthday of their child. They realize the importance of this day for their child. That’s the reason why you find them planning the day. Hiring a Birthday Party Planner in Sydney is always an option. But if you want every small detail to be taken care of, it’s better, that you do it on your own. Listed below are a few easy steps that you need to follow to make sure that your party is organized right and enjoyed to the fullest.
Things you to be done 6 weeks before the party:
- If you have a period of 6 weeks before the party, you must start putting things into order. The first thing you need to do is to pick the theme of the party. For this purpose, you need to decide the games and activities that you are planning to conduct.
- The second step requires you to make a list of the guests that you are planning to invite. You must keep your budget in mind before doing so.
- The third step requires you to select a date and time for the event.
- Once the date and time have been decided, the location comes next. You must consider every option from indoors, outdoors, and at home or a restaurant.
- The fourth step requires you to make a list of the timings of activities and games.
- In the fifth step, you need to Order party supplies. This will allow you to customize the decorations to your requirements as well as the theme of the party. Decorations, plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths, paper goods, wrapping paper, tape party favors, and piñata, everything comes under party supplies.
- Once you have chosen everything from location to date and time, then you need to book the location. You need to look over contracts and keep receipts to avoid a hassle in the future.
Things you need to do 3 weeks before the party:
- Now that there are 3 weeks left in the party, you must start sending out invitations.
- You need to make sure to add your email address and your phone number for responses, questions, and guidance on the direction of the venue.
- You need to go through all the decisions once more. You need to make sure you have everything you require for games, activities, and crafts. You need to purchase anything that you don’t find on the list.
- You need to call family members and friends to help you out with the event. They can help you with answering the door and phone. You can also ask them to take pictures and make videos of the event. You can even as them to help you with games and activities and to pass out food, cake, and ice cream to the attendees. You can even ask them for party favors and clean up.
Things to do 1 day before the party:
- RSVPs, call, or email if required.
- The volunteers from friends and family
- Prizes and party favors
- Cakes, decorations, and balloons
- Availability of entertainment as well as the location
- Film, batteries, videotapes, and backup disposable film
- Birthday presents, candy, and food
- Wrapped present